Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm still here I promise!

It's been so crazy around here! 
I am trying my hardest to get back on top of blogging this week! :)
The carpets are now finally all clean! YAY no more tearing the house apart! :) 
So now I just have to get everything back into place, And then next weekend bring out the Christmas decorations! :)Which I'm very excited about! 

I need to do a update on the Christmas to do list! I've gotten my Christmas party invitations COMPLETELY done! And same goes for my Christmas cards! :) 
Some time this week I will get together my Christmas Baking list! Oh boy! :) And next week the baking starts! 

Is anyone going shopping on black Friday? I'm going but not early! I think I might go about 7 that's what we did last year! and still got some good sales! I don't really have any more Christmas shopping left to do. There is just a couple of things I want to look for the house! 
I'm going to be doing some baking today :) So maybe I will pick a couple of the recipes and post them  with pictures :) 
I took a super cute picture of the dear hubby and I for our Christmas cards.. I made my own cards but used costco to make wallets and then put a super cute border around them! :) 

Well I hate to say this but I don't have alot of time to write this morning it's a crazy week ahead of me! 
Today: I have lots of baking I need to get done I've been putting it off for too long now! Then our washer is leaking so I have a mound of laundry that I should be doing but I have to call someone to come look at it! 
Clean the craft room! it's been the catchall for a couple weeks now with getting the carpets cleaned everything has had to be moved all over the place! 
I need to get everything out of the play room and put back in the living room! 
Then I have a mile long list of housework I've been putting off! 
Ehh And I will save tomorrows to-do list for later ( I want to see how much I get done today) 

Have a great day everyone! 
Hopefully I will be back with at least pictures of my baking?  =)

-The Creative Housewife!

No comments:

Post a Comment