Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An Award already? How exciting! =)

I would like to make a HUGE thank you to Katie!
For giving me such an amazing award!

Seven things you may not know about me! *Or maybe you do*
1- I want a child so badly that it hurts!
2- I have been married for over  a year now =)
3- I love the Lord! and how he gets us through some of the toughest times!
4-I watch kids day to day in my home!
5-I'm an organizing-aholic
6-I'm addicted to Joann's and walmart!
7- I really want it to snow!

1-sew dang cute!
2- heartsong
3-smashed peas and carrots!
4-The hrebiceks!
5- Crap I've made!
6- Rachel's Craft room!
7- Crystals craft spot!

Directions if you have been tagged!!
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.



I will be on to comment the people I gave awards to later on this afternoon! 


-The Creative housewife!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog award. I'll post it soon. Also my first attempt was sticky but using the clear lacqure fixed the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! WOW...I'm really flattered. Love your blog. You are one crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the blog award - it's my first. I'll try and post it tomorrow. Love the tree skirt, it just went on my crafting to do list :)
    For the adhesive on my tree card I used the Snail adhesive from stampin' Up. I just roll it on and have luck with it only sticking to the cardstock I want it to. Trial & error I guess. If you have any other questions shoot me an email. Rachelscraftroom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time at your Stampin' Up party! You're gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the sweet encouraging comment on my blog! I like your blog. I'll definitely be reading(I followed you so I could keep up). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award, it means a lot to me! Great blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete